Skip to content
- Fresh graduate, your education section should be your 1st or 2nd section.
- Experienced, your work experience stands taller than your academic credentials so put it after work experience.
- Maintain a chronological order to your education.
- Degree, field of study, board/university, location and year should do the trick.
- Fresher’s should write your GPA, for experienced it is a choice, especially if you are a rank holder.
- If you’re still pursuing an education, your resume should make clear that your education is in progress.
- Certification name, credentialing authority, year and validity date.
- Training and Internship is a part of education, write them in a separate section.